The Rabbit Hill Apprentice Program is designed to prepare teens ages 13 & 14 for the exciting world of ski and snowboard instruction. The program runs from early December till mid March. The teens involved in the program will go with experienced instructors in the lessons and learn valuable skills and positive attitudes. The goal of the program is to prepare teens for their Level 1 course in either skiing or snowboarding, which ever they prefer to focus on.
We are currently looking for some Ski Apprentices to join our team! (Snowboard side is currently full)
Benefits of becoming an apprentice...
- Chance to learn excellent customer service skills at one of the largest snow schools in the country.
- Chance to meet new friends who share a passion for snow and a fun, exciting winter sport.
- Free riding at Rabbit Hill when not working.
- Improve their own riding skills with training provided by nationally recognized CSIA and CASI instructors.
- Discount on individual season pass after working a minimum of 8 shifts (refunded at end of season).
- Discounts at Rabbit Hill Cafeteria and Rental Shop.