Staff Slush Cup
Register for the Staff Slush Cup in 2 easy steps:
1. Fill out your Waiver of Liability here.
2. Fill out the registration form below!
Staff Cardboard Classic
Cardboard Classic registration is open now until MARCH 24. There will be no entries day of the event. Prizes will be awarded based on creativity of your cardboard sled!
- All entry forms must be received no later then March 24, 2019
- Building Materials – cardboard, duct tape, string, and glue. Paint and other decorative materials are allowed. No electronics or batteries, weights or runners are allowed.
- You may participate as an individual or as a team. Trophy will be awarded to the department with the best team entry.
- Each sled will get a minimum of 1 run down the hill. There may only be 1 rider per sled, who must be seated feet first. Rider must wear a helmet.
- The rider must sign the Rabbit Hill Special Event waiver of liability, if you are under 18 years old you must have a parent either fill it out online, or in person at Rabbit Hill to participate. You can find the waiver here.
- There is to be no alcohol or drugs consumed before or during the event.
Sign up for the 1st Annual Cardboard Classic in 2 easy steps!
1. The rider of the sled must fill out the waiver of liability here. Remember - there is only one rider per sled!
2. Fill out the registration form below: