- All refunds are subject to a 5% cancellation
- One Day Lessons are refundable subject to the cancellation fee if cancelled 7 days prior to the lesson date. This is required to allow us to resell the spot. There is no fee to reschedule a lesson up to 48 hours in advance.
- No refund or credit will be given to participants who elect to miss lessons for any reason. Lessons are held in all weather conditions.
- All lessons purchased in a bundle must be used by closing day in the season they were purchased. Bundles are non refundable.
- Season Passes are refundable if cancelled before opening day. After opening day refunds or a credit may be requested only for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation and are subject to the cancellation fee.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate.
- Refunds for relocation must be supported by a letter from an employer outlining transfer and employment location.
- Gift Cards, Embrace Cards and Flexi-Passes are non refundable.
- Telephone conversations with Rabbit Hill employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All refunds will be considered only after email or in-person notice and all passes are returned to Customer Service.
- Requests may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting Customer Service in person at Rabbit Hill Snow Resort.
- No refunds will be considered after March 1st of the current season.
Rabbit Hill Terms and Conditions
Posted August 2010
This Policy applies to our retail store, our web site and any other channels in which Rabbit Hill collects and uses your personal information.
Personal information is information that can identify an individual or information about an identifiable individual. We may request personal information such as:
- Your contact information such as your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address.
- Your transaction information such products purchased, method of payment, amount paid, and credit card number.
Certain pages of our Web Site facilitate interactive discussions between users and Rabbit Hill staff (or agents acting on our behalf) regarding products and services available for purchase through the Web Site. These public forums and reviews are accessible to all Web Site visitors so please use discretion when posting information to them and do not post personal information.
Sign-Up for Newsletters or Updates
Rabbit Hill offers a monthly/bi-monthly newsletter and occasional promotional communications. Should you choose to enroll we will collect your contact information, such as name and email address. This information will only be used to send you the newsletter and promotional announcements that you have requested. You may “unsubscribe” at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in the footer of the newsletter or by using the unsubscribe link included below under the heading “Unsubscribe”. Our subscriber list is never sold or rented to other parties. We support Canadian Federal Privacy Legislation. We never exchange, sell, lend or rent your contact information.
Links to Other Web Sites
Participate in a Contest or Promotion
Rabbit Hill accepts phone calls and emails to address your questions, concerns, or complaints. When you contact our store, we may ask for personal information to help us respond to your inquiry or to verify your identity. For example if you have a question about the status of a recent online order, we will ask for personal information to verify that you are the account holder.
The security of your personal information is a high priority for Rabbit Hill. We maintain appropriate safeguards and current security standards to protect your personal information, whether recorded on paper or captured electronically, against unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. For example, electronic records are stored in secure, limited-access servers; we employ technological tools like firewalls and passwords; and we ensure our employees are trained on the importance of maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal information.
Our Web Site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number.
Important Reminder About Email Communications
Please remember that email sent over the public Internet is not secure. If you send an email directly to us from your own email account the contents will not be encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send sensitive information (like a credit card number) to us via unencrypted email. Rabbit Hill is not responsible for any transmission by you of any personal information over the public Internet.
Rabbit Hill Snow Resort has always taken the issue of safe guarding the personal information you provide purchasing Rabbit Hill products very seriously.
Rabbit Hill Snow Resort Staff & Management
What type of information do we collect?
When you or your family members purchase products from Rabbit Hill we require some non-public personal information. The non-public information we retain may include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, age, weight, shoe size, as well as your skiing or snowboarding ability level. If renting equipment for the day we may require a drivers license number for security purposes.
Why do we collect such information?
We collect this non-public information in order to process payment transactions, properly register you in lesson programs and to have accurate contact information in the case of an emergency. We also utilize the information to mail renewal opportunities and to inform our customers of any new products or promotions. In respect to renting equipment for the day, we collect personal information to ensure the return of the equipment and to assure us of the identity of the individual renting the equipment.
What about Credit Card or Debit Card information?
We do not store or retain any banking information. At the time of purchase you may provide us with a credit card number for payment, this can be done in person, online or over the phone. We do not store or record this information in our database. Any forms that are manually processed containing such information are shredded after the transaction has been completed.
Why do I need to provide information for Promotions and Contests?
We require your information (Name, Phone Number, Email) when entering a promotion or contest so that we can contact you in the event that you are a winner.
How can I unsubscribe from communications?
If you have subscribed to our e-newsletter or receive other forms of communication from us, and no longer wish to be on our contacted, please email email@example.com with your name and email address to have your name removed from our system.
Confidentiality & Security
Our employees are required to follow all procedures with respect to maintaining the confidentiality of our customers’ non-public information. In addition we maintain electronic and physical safeguards to ensure the integrity of your information. At no time do we provide your personal information to any marketing or third party business.