Booking Request Form
- Lessons: Lessons will begin when the students arrive on snow and there are enough for a lesson. All beginner lessons will be taught first. All other lessons will be asked to return at an assigned time.
- Arrival Time: Expected time of arrival at the hill. Please allow at least 45 minutes for your group to get through the Rental Shop.
- Grades of Group: Please indicate the grade level of each group being booked.
- # of Participants: Total number of students participating - Please be conservative!
- # of Lessons: Approximate number of students taking Ski and Snowboard lessons.
- # of Rentals: Approximate number of students renting Skis or Snowboards.
- Park Policy Options:
- No Park: Our group does not give our members access in any of the terrain parks.
- We (Rabbit Hill) Assess: We require our members skills to be assessed by Rabbit Hill staff before being allowed in the Route 27 or Grom (River Run) Park. Rabbit Hill does not allow school groups in the Main Park.
- Adaptive Lessons Required: For students with cognitive or physical disabilities. For more information on our adaptive lessons options please call us at 780-955-2440.
*Please specify the number of Special Education or Special Needs students who will be in attendance in the ’notes’ section.