We will make it easy for you to become an instructor. Our On Snow Staff Training Program will train you to become an instructor. This program is the best preparation for a CSIA (Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance) or CASI (Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors) course available. Give us a call at 780 955-2440 for details. You can also take the CSIA or CASI certification course that will qualify you to teach anywhere in Canada.
CSIA Courses at Rabbit Hill
- CSIA Level 1:
- December 6-8, 2019
- January 17-19, 2020
- February 7-9, 2020
- CSIA Level 2 Assessed Training:
- February 29 - March 1, 2020
- CSIA Park Course
- January 24-26, 2020
To register and for more information for a CSIA course click here.
CASI Courses at Rabbit Hill
- CASI Level 1:
- December 13-15, 2019
- January 10-12, 2020
- CASI Level 2:
- February 20-23, 2020
- CASI Park Course:
- February 8-9, 2020
To register and for more information for a CASI course click here.
The Rabbit Hill Apprentice Program is designed to prepare teens ages 13 & 14 for the exciting world of ski and snowboard instruction. The program runs from early December till mid March. The teens involved in the program will go with experienced instructors in the lessons and learn valuable skills and positive attitudes. The goal of the program is to prepare teens for their Level 1 course in either skiing or snowboarding, which ever they prefer to focus on.
*We are currently full for the 19/20 Season*
Benefits of becoming an apprentice...
- Chance to learn excellent customer service skills at one of the largest snow schools in the country.
- Chance to meet new friends who share a passion for snow and a fun, exciting winter sport.
- Free riding at Rabbit Hill when not working.
- Improve their own riding skills with training provided by nationally recognized instructors.
- Discount on individual season pass after working a minimum of 8 shifts (refunded at end of season).
- Discounts at Rabbit Hill Cafeteria and Retail Shop.
- Free use of the Rabbit Hill bus service (Weekends and everyday over Christmas Break).